August 1, 2012Posted by on
It’s not unusual for me to post a book review. Today, I want to do something a little different. I want to tell you about a book I haven’t yet had a chance to read. Wrecked by Jeff Goins releases today and I don’t want you to miss it.
“When a broken world slams into your comfortable life.” Wrecked is about what happens inside us when we start to really see the world around us. When we see the hurt and the pain and finally decide that we can do something about it. Deciding to pursue a life of love and compassion, a life lived for others rather than consumer-driven lives of normalcy.
Like I said, I haven’t yet had a chance to read the whole book. I’ve skimmed through the first couple chapters and am really looking forward to actually reading the entire thing. I want to see this broken world full of broken people and actually live a life of purpose and meaning.
So why am I telling you about this book today rather than waiting until I’ve finished reading it? Jeff Goins is giving away 6 free gifts to anyone who purchases the book this week (from August 1-4). The gifts are:
- Electronic versions of the book (a $31.47 collection)
- Advance download of the unabridged audiobook (a $29.99 value)
- The 10-week “action guide” for group or individual study (an exclusive guide valued at $12.99)
- Complimentary copy of Goins’ latest eBook, You Are a Writer in all formats (a $14.97 value)
- Free download of the hour-long audio program, The Writer’s Studio, plus a companion worksheet (a $19.98 value)
- 50% off Goins’ upcoming online writing course, Tribe Writers (a value of $49.50)
If you too are tired of the consumer life-style and think there’s a grander purpose for our days on this earth, check out Wrecked. And buy it this week so you can get some cool free stuff.